Our experience and reputation speaks for itself
A lot of solicitors tell you what they can do, at GHW Solicitors we would prefer to tell you what we have done…
- Acted for household names from the sports of football, rugby, snooker and boxing in recovering hundreds of thousands of pounds following personal injury or insurance claims.
- Acted for international footballers advising on Image Right Contracts and also assisting in player transfers within the English Premier league.
- Acted for world champion boxers and world champion challengers in High Court litigation against their managers and promoters.
- Acted for athletes from the sports of football, snooker, rugby and boxing in regulatory matters before the governing bodies.
- Acted for a multiple world champion darts player in his well-publicised divorce.
- Established and acted as a trustee for household names’ charitable foundations.
- Drafted, negotiated and advised on contracts covering all aspects of an athlete’s career both within and outside their sport, including, autobiographies, magazine appearances, personal appearances, endorsements, licensing, broadcast, promotional (both within the UK and internationally).
- Acted for a Boxing Promotional Company in all aspects.
- Acted against tabloid newspapers to protect our client’s reputations.
For further information we would also refer you to our testimonials.